Thursday, February 3, 2011

A Diagram Of The Vigima



Whenever I'm in Italy, I stuff myself with the products of the "Mulino Bianco" full and also buy a lot of stock to starvation in Germany has not ;-)

Mitter while Amazon also some products that are unfortunately the slightly more expensive. Therefore I present you my favorite products.

Cuor di Mela














These cookies I love. These are soft cookies with a filling of apple jam and apple pieces.


Crostatina al Cacao














They are tartlets with pastry and a chocolate filling. There is also an apricot filling.


Flauti














veeeery tasty. Yeast dough with one of the three fillings. There are the varieties: full cream milk, chocolate cream and apricot cream.


Plumcake













I've eaten in Italy, always for breakfast. Most of all dipped in milk. This is a soft yogurt cakes. There are now even with the chocolate chips.


TENEREZZE





























Mürbeteigkekse with a delicious lemon cream filling.


Photos: www.mulinobianco.it

0 comments:

Post a Comment