Today is the day, my blog is one year old! And as promised, today I post some questions.
Are you confectioner?
No, this is "only" my hobby and passion. I have a few years ago thought of an education than to make pastry, but the idea was then relatively quickly away. So, the desire for the profession has never been so great that I really wanted to do the training. Cooking and especially baking I've always been interested and had always been my great joy in it, but I never wanted to make it my profession. The Basics / Basic skills I learned from my mother and since I live alone (or with my fiance), I have developed my skills further and improved.
What was the worst thing that has to test you ever eat?
Well, the worst was when I received many years ago once served horse meat. The taste itself was not the worst of it, but from the mental ago. I am of very sensitive in terms of meat, I like very little meat. I eat almost exclusively from poultry, and there are also times pork, but otherwise I do not use other types of meat, because I do not like her and also wants to give up as much meat as possible.
Where do you take the recipes?
I have as many sources. First, I read some magazines regularly, which I find very good like the "delicious". Second, I get my inspiration from the website "chef" and finally from my mother. I usually never consider myself 100% to the recipe, I always walk a little down or swap something. Otherwise, I have it-yourself ideas and create something, but this is rare. Otherwise, I enjoy browsing in some other cooking / baking web sites and blogs for me to obtain new ideas.
How do you keep him in your recipes?
Apart from blogging, I have two large folders at home. One is for the recipes and the other for baking recipes. If I have time, I want out of my baking recipes that I collected over the years, tried, and found to have delicious, make a book. Since there is a website that will make beautiful books. However, the effort is a bit high, because you must type out the recipes and the pages / layout must make himself.
How did you get into blogging?
I started about 2 years ago with the blogging. I then came out because I wanted to have gained my recipes where I could access the move and, second, because I have always asked about my many recipes. At that time it was a "pure" cooking blog which I had but closed for lack of time after a few weeks / months.
After several months I have opened my blog again, since the demands were very high. This is just a year ago and it still makes me a lot of fun blogging and that I have gotten so many readers, I never expected and this confirmation is doing very well
My current blog is not just about cooking and baking, but also some other things such as private or new products in the food market.
0 comments:
Post a Comment