As I have today to find out the anthology Wicked will shortly be in print. As indicated by the title suggests, it contains contributions are usually quite nasty and sometimes left quite a bit. My contribution is titled return home and, with almost 100,000 characters have become quite a chunk. I would like more details (yet) reveal only this: I say, I'm done justice to the requirements
...:-) I also could also translate three short stories into German, namely Kealan Patrick Burke The frequency of the loss , Jeremy C. Shipps No sun in the big city and Daniel I. Russell pranks, mischief and mayhem .
below the full contents:
Torsten Scheib: Homecoming
Kealan Patrick Burke: The frequency of loss
Jeremy C. Shipp: No sun in the big city
Christian Endres: The display
Daniel I. Russell: pranks, mischief and mayhem
Dominic Flenner: The green fairy
Michael SIEF: Welcome
Markus K. basket: Feast of the maggots
Tobias Bachmann: The foundation
Sören Prescher: The tattoo
Michael Tillmann: Tibetan wind chimes
was also illustrates each post with great illustrations of the truly brilliant Christian sick. I think (not only) because access Horror fans should absolutely!
can order the band either directly from the publisher or, for example amazon.de. Once the book is available, I will let you know of course.
0 comments:
Post a Comment