preview essay series "Soul engineering
Actually, this blog as a consideration of all those organs intersections thought that form the field "philosophy" and "economy (Swiss company). At least as far as I am not concerned with the externalization pseudolyrischen Krams.
To my pious Plan now finally giving a concrete face, I start work on a designed as a four-part essay series, I - will sooner or later release - depending on the study load. The series is titled Soul Engineering and sits just deal with what interested me for quite some time at the most: Information in economic contexts, the economy in philosophical contexts, reality, knowledge, doubt shaped by pragmatism structures.
Moreover, since even Gracián waves, it means that my and lyrical work of fiction for the time being remains unpublished. Currently I am stuck already established in a swamp, miles away from the hindampft lichternen jungle of creativity going on.
Facing the new year happy work.
0 comments:
Post a Comment