all in all for 2011 and the elasticities between cosmic encounters
'm rather herakliteer, so I am the one-world-feeling and the same philosophy as opposed to the principle of a scientistic
atomism, of the divisibility and disruption of the world in stark infinity
drives and from there digs deeper to the largest possible subset of certain phenomena in fact part
to acquire - and misunderstand. (Good old polymathy, but it's just not rational)
me interested in the interactions between dark matter, cosmic paste interests me, and that is somehow the restriction of the whole to a contemplation of
between things that are undoubtedly INDIVIDUALLY, in emission and exposure but
ingredient of a holistic phenomenon. I will not go so far, rooms to a historical dialectic of it, either materially or morally
, but nevertheless I find a principle convincing, telling me that I'm not completely
THE WORLD, because I know I can disconnect it, but also NO ISLAND am, world, an isolated, atomic
part of a comprehensive decentralized and incoherent. I'm probably both, but none, for, as the effect
correlations between me and world of the always changing - in their art and in their contemplation by me or
my respect - I'm more or less in part become a major, minor phenomenon. We carry the most
context into focus: I am the world suddenly. and yet so not really.
even so, on the principle that relationship between two entities from their respective autonomies mutual transcendence (transcending uniform!) causes, so bold and high ethical animals, relationships, universally applicable to,
(love, friendship), human, term object, such as machinery, etc.
- the understanding of what I call interaction
the moment the action is so that the awareness of his own in the other (a kind of FEELING ONE WORLD, which is caused only by
solitary confinement) ... consequence? no consensus! Finally, all effects and limited run different.
was always more, is not an exchange towards a consensus conviction, but to an enlargement one has transcended any correlation with the
approach to the equality of all existences, or of what one of them caught in focus are the living: the experiences and views to the contrary of the "swallow orkus.
judge makes the course extremely differentiated and this is impractical, confusing.
yet one is simply logical that one "pattern" with intent
world in the places: where you are, if you want to be true, that's very peculiar to prepare for what is not peculiar to say: yes, Today I have come with a "subset world" in combination, subset of infinity. deliberately be able to say with what to unthinkable behind it, that would be already a success.
who knows, this is the secret of life
? oh, who cares really well?
0 comments:
Post a Comment