yesterday morning after getting up a pressure on my Delonghi .
She makes unusual noises and is operational.
Then a pressure on coffee bereiten.Sie rubs and rubs and makes it very peculiar noise and no longer rubs. Then
error of the machine, etc.
In any case, I do not get coffee from the machine.
After a few read the manual then something I had never thought possible.
A STONE IN THE MACHINE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
How come if you please a stone in my Delonghi ?
After initial rough cutting I saw him the Übeltäter.Leider so firmly mirrored the self-directed do nothing more with ging.Also boiled coffee and tomorrow in the repair. HEULLLLLL !!!!!!!!!!
sewn on then I have this bag for COFFEE Tilda template.
when turning I would have already broken fingers because it was almost as strong.
In Tildabuch : Sew Pretty Christmas Homestyle me then are the Barbuschka stabbed in the eye and I had located a Matryoshka ready to hand Embroidered tried I times the body of the Tilda - babushka .
She is now very stable.
grow my sweater after Drops also nice and slow.
The last sleeve is on the needles.
0 comments:
Post a Comment