Now I have supplies for some interesting projects.
Matruschka This fabric is on Buttinette me in the eye and immediately jumped into the basket.
He is so nice and the price just € 6.95 per meter.
This skull history should be something for all the love and small for the mouse.
Regia is the epitome of wool socks, and now also has a very nice journal on the market gebracht.Beinhaltet
+ Shawls +
Zopfmustersocken
+ Gloves + Hats +
jacquard socks
+ pattern socks
+ technique + Sockenstrickens
boomerang heel
+ course gloves with a sketch for a variety of sizes
A very funny yarn I've come in our yarn shop in the shopping night.
is quite different knit than usual.
only with the upper bridge.
This wool I wanted to make a tube scarf.
My Fluffi is done and the cries for growth. was
I was pleasantly surprised with the quality it has the same as my almost 6 € wool.
Recently I saw a dear friend to a cap of these 3 colors. Posted
knit and she was also the same.
have Anleitungslos for this short I invented himself. Who
will have short mail to me then this guide is free. inspire
Annika has made some very weird things inside and a nice 2in 1 booklet.
0 comments:
Post a Comment